Her Nose, My Cheeks..!

Today, they’re five years old! And I reproduce what I wrote of them when they surfaced on earth: There’s two young men, twins, who’ve come into my life, and as I hold either one or the other of my daughter’s newborns in my hands, I hear voices, “He’s got your…

Searching for Joy..!

Here’s a little story today partly made by me and partly borrowed: A sad little princess dreamed of happiness while gazing out of the window of her castle. Suddenly from among the flowers appeared her fairy godmother who said, “Happiness is coming this way and if you get to meet…

Breaking Churches..!

There’s more and more news coming from all over the country of churches being broken and believers thrashed. And from the leadership, a huge silence. I’m reminded of the play, ‘Murder in the Cathedral’ where the knights on hearing King Henry’s explosive words against Thomas Becket the Cardinal, rush in…