Fuel for Death..!

He called me the other day, “Bob,” he whispered, “my blood pressure’s gone up, I feel my head’s going to burst. I listened and advised him as best as I could. He was a successful businessman, but I had met him years ago before he got into business, what had…

Golden Calves..!

The little Jewish boy sat with his mother inside their tent and both listened to the sounds of revelry and drunken laughter that floated in from the outside. Suddenly the tent door flew open and his father stood framed against it, his eyes red with drink and his clothes wet…

Taking Him As He Is..!

A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. “What a peaceful and loving couple they are,” everybody said. A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage. “Well, it dates back to…

Rahul’s Long Walk..!

As Rahul carries on his long trek through our vast country, there’s something happening. This isn’t a walk galvanizing people to hate their neighbours as most other recent walks have been. This is a walk, in which we are seeing compassion at work! Compassion is simply a kind, friendly presence…