Seeing Without Eyes..!

“Watch out!” I shouted at the man, as he nearly walked into my parked car. “Can’t you see where you’re going?” I asked. “No,” he said, “I’m blind.” I walked upto him and took his hand in mine, I was glad he could not see the tears in my eyes…

It’s Not My Job..!

Something I see so often in America and Europe as I travel through a city in the mornings is the owner of a business establishment opening his shop himself, cleaning the porch and dusting his furniture. There is a sense of pride as he carefully wipes the door handles, makes…