Don’t Rust..!

The other day while singing ‘Abide With Me’ I felt the power of the lyric enveloping me completely. I returned home and wondered who it was who had composed such a powerful hymn. The little book I referred to told me it was Henry. F. Lyte, who lived between the…

Sunrise, Sunset..!

As my daughter left back for New York last month, my eyes were moist, was this ‘the little girl I carried?’ I wondered, and my mind went back a few years: All you fathers having daughters know that when they want something from dad, they suddenly become all child again….

And The Land Goes To..!

Bridges can’t be finished, because they can’t get back the land from squatters, and even railways can’t expand to more tracks, because hutments have taken over railway land even as the authorities argue, whose fault it is: The senior official from the state government and the senior officer from the…