Everyone Has A Price..!

A few years ago an acquaintance of mine called me and talked about some work he wanted done with a religious organization, “ Is it all above board?” I asked suspiciously. “Maybe a few things are a little irregular here and there,” he admitted, “but then a little greasing of…

Your Little Girl..!

Very often I sit at home and watch a good Hindi movie. I find nothing has changed in the past few decades; in all the movies the father may be a strict man, maybe a shrewd businessman, maybe hard hearted and tight fisted, but nearly always spoils his daughter. However…

Human Error..!

Indian cricket, I had heard a few years ago, was against modern technology that would reduce human error when it comes to umpiring decisions! Howzat! They would prefer the men in white coats to remain on the field. They would prefer to see his spiraling finger declaring them out or…