Just a Duck Story..!

A few years ago while spending a pleasant evening in one of the many family run restaurants in Korea, seated comfortably on cushions at low tables with legs crossed in modified lotus position, the middle aged waitress came and started saying something to us; unfortunately none of us understood Korean….

Come Ye Apart and Rest..!

Exhausted after having written the synopsis of a three act play, getting a top Mumbai theatre personality interested in another, meeting a producer for my film script, and finishing the teaching of my online classes, my creative mind was now a total blank. If you’ve heard of the phrase, and…

Be Still..!

I guess it happens to all of us, we get so caught up with rushing and pushing and getting things done that suddenly we find we’re not just pooped but also feeling a little depressed. It happened to me few weeks ago, when caught in the whirlpool called life I…

Defectors Hotel..!

A trend that’s becoming common as political defections take place is for elected representatives to flee their state in hordes and hole themselves up in hotels in far corners of the country, where bereft of any means of communication, they keep themselves occupied in pleasurable activities that include everything except…

Rash Driving and the Police..!

The Supreme Court feels that the two years imprisonment now meted out for causing death due to rash driving is ‘grossly inadequate’. I agree, but would like to define what the police believe is rash and negligent driving, and what actually happens on the road when an accident takes place….

Are You Bothered?

The people are revolting in Sri Lanka! So what? Russia is invading Ukraine! I’m not bothered! A certain community is being bullied! So what, It’s not mine! Every day we read of war, human rights violations, cruel inhuman police brutalities and so many terrible things our newspapers scream out loud…