Valentine’s Day Special..!

Here’s something special on Valentine’s Day: We seem to think the best relationships are between like-minded people, but not necessarily at all. Instead of changing your wife or husband to your way of thinking what about trying to accept the difference and harmonize your relationship? A psychiatrist once talked with…

The Silence of the Church..!

The Christian church and many organizations belonging to it in India, have become like the market place-synagogue, Jesus walked into over 2000 years ago, and where with righteous indignation drove out the money changers and others doing business there! What we need is that same Jesus coming into our Church….

Risk It..!

A few years ago a friend came to me with a brilliant idea which required him resigning from his job and setting up business. The scheme seemed well thought out and it was some years later we met again and I found him still plodding on in his old job….

Garbage Hacker..!

The scream came from the bedroom, “Lizard?” I asked casually from the sitting room and found no reply, “Cockroach?” I shouted again, and again hearing no answer rushed to where the wife was, “What’s wrong?” I asked. “Look at this!” she screamed shoving the newspaper into my face, “look what…