The Teakwood Box..!

“Dad?” asked my elder one, “what’s happened to the friend you used to be quite fond of, the one who was like a brother to you?” “We’ve fallen apart!” I said gruffly. “And you never tried to repair the relationship?” she asked. “I did,” I said, “but I don’t think…

Using the Whip..!

“Look at your church!” non-Christian friends cry out, “Is there anything inside different from what is happening outside? Your priests grab land, grab women, grab power, and you try to tell us you have something better than we have?” I look at the newspaper they hold out to me, “Bishop…

Stop this Civil War..!

Without a war cry or formal declaration, a new civil war rages, and if not arrested immediately will have disastrous consequences and nearly did in the confrontation between Assam and it’s neighboring state of Mizoram, where civilians were not the only casualty, but policemen killed by policemen! Unheard off, right?…

Potholes are Good for Us..!

Why is everyone complaining about potholes during the monsoons? Potholes are good and we need to appreciate the government for allowing us to keep them for such long periods of time. Come with me to a dinner party; what do you think everybody’s talking about? Potholes of course. There was…