Trolls from the Woodwork..!

‘Kohli slams spineless trolls targeting Shami’ 31st Oct, New Indian Express The trolls of today are like worms from the woodwork! They roam the face of websites, whatsapp groups and have a huge online presence! In the good ole days, when one read or heard fairytales on one’s mother’s lap,…

The Strong Arm of Peace..!

China has been warning world leaders and politicians against meeting the Dalai Lama, saying it would be perceived as a ‘major offence’! I smile every time I hear this: I’d seen the Dalai Lama many years ago; a man whose very personality exuded such peace and tranquility, one came away…

Good Enough To Vote, but..!

As state governments in India pass laws on religious conversion, and political leaders create disharmony by talking about allurement and inducement in changing religions, a poor man who had converted from the religion of his forefathers to that of a so called foreign god, stood in front of a judge…