I See The Sea..!

Ah the joy of success! Whether it be the building of an empire or raising of family and children. The climbing up of formidable mountain and magnificent view before..! In days gone by an Indian chieftain who wanted to measure the endurance of his youths, would instruct them to run…

Vaccine-Grat-20..!

My neighbour Ramkumar, suddenly appeared in the next balcony of my building and gave me a big smile, “Bob, I’ve discovered a vaccine the world needs at this moment!” “Whoa! Whoa!” I shouted, “You’ve just recovered from the coronavirus, not only you, but your whole family. Is that what you…

…and a Road was Widened..!

….and a road was widened! The municipality came. Police arrived, shopkeepers protested. But the road was widened! Demolishers came. Workmen with shovels arrived. Labourers with spades worked night and day. And the road was widened! Excavators arrived. Sand trucks appeared. Tar machines tarred, and tarred night and day! And the…

Holding My Dog’s Ear..!

“Place the front door where the back door is now!” “Make your bedroom the kitchen.” “Place your kitchen platform here on the right.” “Close this window or put a mirror on the opposite wall.” I watched the man holding a compass give instructions to those who had just bought a…

Oxford, Pfizer or Sputnik?

With nearly fifty vaccines nearly ready, I can imagine this scene soon: The phone rings, and you answer, Yes?” “Sir we are from the Russian vaccine company! We have free gifts to offer along with the dose!” “How nice!” you say, “And what are the free gifts?” “Five masks with…

Hold Me Lord…!

A few years ago I saw a case of suicide. It was a sweet seventeen-year old girl. I reached the place after the police had already pulled down the body from the fan where she had hung herself. They laid her on the bed. She wore a pair of jeans…