Changing my Watchman..!

The watchman outside my gate was fast asleep. He was old, and wanting to return to his village, “We need to change the watchman!” I said as I glanced wearily from my window at his sleeping form. “What?” shouted the wife, jumping out of bed and staring at me with…

Young Bosses..!

The man walking next to me pushed himself as he walked faster and faster. “Hey, “I said, “What are you trying to win? The marathon?” “I need to keep myself physically fit,” he puffed. “You are,” I said, “but why this extra effort? You aren’t going to get any younger.”…