Doob and Bollywood..!

With so many actors and actresses dragged to jail by the Narcotics Control Bureau, or for questioning, many hardcore fans and film addicts are beginning to come up with strange thoughts and theories. My neighbor, an old lady, who loves each new film release and insists on attending each release,…

Untangled..!

There were tears in her eyes as she led me up to the terrace “Look what they’ve done dad,” she wept. I stared with horror. The bird, a pigeon, hung by its neck, held by a thin string, one end of which was attached to a tree. “How could anyone…

Whistling Spectacles..!

I’ve found the easiest way to find a misplaced cell phone is to call my number and find the instrument ringing from under a pile of clothes, an upturned book or sometimes screaming from my very own pocket, which made me wonder why we couldn’t have some such feature for…

Breath Of God..!

It was my friend Shree who sent me this wonderful story, and I thank him for doing so. A few years ago in downtown Denver, my friend, Scott, and I saw something tiny and insignificant that changed the world, but no one else even seemed to notice. It was one…

Building Crash and No Room..!

And as I heard about the building collapse in Mumbai, with sixteen dead and counting, and other concrete structures crumbling during the rains, I hear knowing voices asking, “Why do they stay in such buildings after being told it’s unsafe?” And my pen moves, sadly… “You’ll have to move out,…