The ‘Flat- Earth’ Society..!

Nobody in their wildest dreams a few hundred years ago believed the earth was round, “Round!” they would have laughed at you scornfully, “Am I laying flat stones for my castle flooring or curved ones? Ha, ha, ha!” Today the whole world knows the earth is round, yet there are…

How Do You Park Your Car?

Do you plan your parking before driving into or reversing into a parking lot? Here’s something interesting for you to hear… CLICK HERE ***************************************** Would love to hear from you in the COMMENTS section below…and IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE BOB’S BANTER EVERYDAY, PLEASE SEND YOUR NAME AND WHATSAPP PHONE…

Murder Unmasked..!

As I drove to the airport to drop my daughter, her husband, and twins, I felt a sadness, not entirely because they were leaving for distant shores, but because I saw numerous people on the roads, and even outside the airport, either without masks, or hanging them down round their…

Love Without Measure..!

The other day I watched a wife look after her disabled husband. He was a surly grumpy sort who did not have the will or inclination to do something to get his limbs moving again through physiotherapy. All he did throughout the day was sit at home, filled with self-pity….