Pass the Fragrance Along..!

Have you been going through life, holding onto the fragrance? See what could happen if you pass the fragrance along.. CLICK HERE ***************************************** Would love to hear from you in the COMMENTS section below…and IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE BOB’S BANTER EVERYDAY, PLEASE SEND YOUR NAME AND WHATSAPP PHONE NO…

Just Joy..!

I was pondering about joy this morning and realized with a start that my wish these days is not for faster car or bigger house, but joy in whatever situation I am in. I do remember the time when the next party, or big event, the next big excitement had…

Abetting ‘Opposition’s’ Suicide..!

Somewhere in Rajasthan, in a police station, the phone rang and a constable lazily picked up the phone, listened carefully, frowned and then called out to his superior, “Sir, a suicide is taking place?” “Taking place?” shouted his superior, “Go quickly, bring down the victim if he is hanging, flush…

Not Just Another Mom..!

More than a decade ago I attended a very interesting seminar on ‘The Servant Leader’ and the speaker, Dr Sam Kamaleson asked the audience to introduce themselves. Two ladies got up rather hesitatingly and said, “We’re just mothers!” As the seminar proceeded the speaker asked the two ladies to stand…

Let’s Produce Sweet Music Together..!

Just over two years ago, seventy-three voices, including mine, and an orchestra of thirty-one raised their voices, violins, violas, cellos, oboes, clarinets, bassoons, French horns, trumpets, trombones, and a timpani, making glorious music! There must have been a smile on Mozart’s face somewhere in the heavens as he heard singers…

The Old Wonderful World..!

Anyone who’s seen the classic Cecil B. DeMille’s movie, ‘Ten Commandments’ will relate to what I’m going to portray; the torture, the whipping, the cruelty, the bullying that the Israelites were undergoing under the hands of the Egyptians, till a prince named Moses, rescued them, with God’s help, and took…

Your FORECAST for TODAY..!

Are you troubled about your today, or worried who holds you as you step into your tomorrow? Well, here’s an incident where a weather man and an astrologer mixed up their forecasts for the day, and see what happened? …CLICK HERE ***************************************** Would love to hear from you in the…