Namaste..!

Her name was Ayong. She was to be our guide in Korea. Pretty, petite and smiling she stepped up to me and said, “Namaste!” “Namaste!” I replied, surprised she’d learnt the Indian greeting. It was while we were in the bus she turned to me, “Do you know what it…

How Big Is Your Chair?

For many years I was a businessman, and very often had to visit men and women in different leadership positions at their offices. As soon as I was ushered into their offices, the chair on which they sat told me where I stood. The chairs came in all shapes and…

God and Our Operating Expenses..!

“Oh, Father, how nice of you to come home,” said the little old lady, as she ushered the priest in. “I was hoping that somebody would visit my house today. I have made some nice fresh cakes!” “Ah,” said the priest, “that does sound tempting, doesn’t it?” “Oops,” said the…