We Applaud You, Dear Doctors..!

And suddenly as the world looks at doctors as their new saviors, this, after lampooning and even physically assaulting them in our country, I decided I’d lighten the air a bit, by some laughter around these dedicated men and women. Doctors I’ve noticed have a great sense of humour, and…

Today’s a Fatal Saturday..!

Quietly, silently, stealthily the virus waits, outside our gates, waiting for one false move, of one pair of hands not washed with soap and water, waiting for one allowance of infected person entering, but till then it waits outside, pretending sleep, waiting for that chance, that opportunity, when it can…