Do You Say, “No Problem”?

Quite often I hear somebody telling me, “No problem!” In fact the phrase became so common, that now I hear another, “No worries!” No worries? No problems? How we would love to live a life without worries and problems, wouldn’t we? But what about asking ourselves, “You’re having problems?” and…

Communal Bias..!

As I look at the division that’s being created by a particular party and that is taking our country by storm, and see the blatant disregard for people belonging to a particular community I felt it is time that we the educated and influencers realize and make a mission of…

After Praying, Cut the Rope..!

A mountain climber desperate to conquer a mountain started his climb after years of preparation. Soon it got dark. Night fell. Visibility was zero. Everything was black. There was no moon, and the stars were covered by clouds. Suddenly he slipped and fell. He thought certainly he would die. But…