Torn Pants, Torn Hands..!

It lay fallen a little distance from the clothesline that held my clothes. I walked over and looked at it, they were certainly not mine; gaping holes stared back at me, and these were not the tears carefully made by a tailor, as many modern pants have, but those that…

The Scorpion..!

This was a few years ago at a family outing: In front of me were mountains with clouds resting on them, I looked at their sides gently tapering down to the valley below where the Krishna river flowed unconcerned and unperturbed by the grandeur above. From where I sat in…