Leave My Home Alone..!

Just behind my home, a giant peepul tree spreads its branches majestically around my house, and sitting beneath its whispering leaves every morning sipping my coffee, I watch my friends, the mynah couple, the crows with their cawing son Babu and squirrels who play hide and seek around my feet….

Mr or Ms Know All..!

Very often, we come across people who know everything, at least that’s what they presume: These highly blessed know alls act and speak like walky- talky Encyclopedia Britannicas. Such people love to interrupt every conversation, and with not even a ‘I beg your pardon’ wax eloquent on subjects they know…

Washing Dirty Feet..!

The principal in charge of the school took me to a classroom, “Look at this student! She is the one you asked admission for last year! Just look at her hair!” “What’s wrong with her?” I asked uncertainly. “Look at the rest of the class,” whispered the principal, “See how…

Idol Worship..!

“Hey Bob!” I can hear many say, “Maybe this is a topic you should, ahem, avoid! It may, you know what I mean hurt the sentiments of many people!” “Aha!” I tell the same people, “Maybe whose sentiments are going to be hurt are yours!” What do I mean by…